Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Upromise

Ok ladies, never mind that you can save for college, but guess what?


No seriously guess!


Yes!! The have loadable coupons too!!
I checked it out and signed on, you can save for your children's college fund or to pay off your own or pick who ever you want to save for. So if that is not enough to make you try it, they also allow you to load coupons to your store card, so you can load them to the card, pick the ones you want and use your others you clip or print! even more savings.
I checked all our zip codes ( Sorry Barb I did not have yours) and these are all the cards you can load them to. I am sure they are a one time use only thing, but even for one item it may be just enough to make it free :)

Harris Teeter Food Markets

Rite Aid

BI-LO

CVS

Kroger Atlanta

Publix


FoodLion

So there is no reason to not do it! yeah! extra coupons and savings, they also do local stores and restaurants so please do it today and see how much you can save.

1 comment:

  1. I did load my card on Upromise... I thought you were talking about something else

    ReplyDelete