Friday, February 18, 2011

Publix Italian Days Savings

Went to publix yesterday and got:

16 cans of Progresso beans (mostly Chick peas)
10 boxes of Green Giant frozen veggies
9 cans of Hunts tomato sauce
8 cans of Progresso soup
8 cans of Pillisbury refrigerated rolls (assorted)
6 cans of Scrubbing Bubbles
4 boxes of Betty Crocker brownie mix
2 boxes of Cheerios (Apple Cinn & Multigrain)
2 packs of Sargento shredded cheese
2 fresh baked bread
1 box of Scotties facial tissue
1 gallon of milk

After all my mfg & store Q's I paid $30.75 (incl. tax). I saved $107.14!!!!!

I'm going back today to get some more Chick peas - if I buy 20, I'll pay only $0.17 a can - you can't beat that!

I'm thinking this is a start the car moment. Say it with me girls ........ START THE CAR!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. WAHOO!! You go DIVA!!
    I was so excited about my trip today and then saw yours :)
    1 sundown vitamin B6
    2 Bertolli oven bakes
    12 Green Giant Fresh Steam
    20 cans of Hunts fire roasted tomatoes
    8 cans of hunts tomato sauce
    2 Post Great Grains cereal
    3 Publix breads
    1 bag of Smart fresh Broccoli and Califlower
    2 Talenti Gelato's (Our big splurge)

    After all my mfg & store Q's I paid $17.75 (incl. tax). I saved $89.88!!!!!
    It was so awesome, this was my third viva italia transaction, and now I have pasta sauce for days!! Who can't have 20 cans of pasta sauce of $1.67
    START THE CAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the best part was the guy behind me with the 2 little things he was waiting to buy was soooo cool about it all. And I finally got my Olay pro X cleaner at rite aid and paid $0.78 for 2 Edy's Ice Cream and 2 bottles of nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. START THE DAMN CAR !!!!!!!!!!

    COME ON THELMA AND LOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went back to Publix twice to get more stuff from the italian sale .... this is a good one. On average I saved 76%. I have so much soup, beans and pasta sauce, I don't know where to put it all. I still have a raincheck for 20 cans of chick peas (and 5 boxes of Cinnamon Burst Cheerios) -;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO!! I love the 20 cans of chick peas!!! I have one more day of this so I am heading back tomorrow mainly for the classico pesto! But yes the cans of pasta sauce are taking over... I can hear them planning there over throw of the cereal when I walk by the pantry.. those Italians can be so passionate, poor captn' crunch is quacking in his silly hat lol!

    ReplyDelete