Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Love My Riteaid!!!

Wow what a difference!

I bought $88.00 worth of stuff and only paid $5.01 OP!!

The Vicks Sinex pills were also on sale not just the regular ones, and my peeps found it for me :) She saw me looking around, she was busy labeling this weeks deals and I said she did not need to help me when she asked if I needed help, but she INSISTED! and she showed me that they were on sale also they were $5.00 each with a $4.00 0ff MQ and a $2.00 off Rite-aid flu book coupon. FREE plus it gave me play money!!

The Gillette clinical had a BOGO free coupon, $3.00 off Rite-aid coupon. $2.00 off P&G coupon. $0.99 for 2.

The Nivea lip stuff had 2 $2.00 off 2 MQ along with my 5 BOGO Free MQ I bought 10! So I paid $2.00 for 10

They were out of the razors : ( but that's OK I was happy with what I did get.

5 Dawn hand renewals

1 Free puffs tissue.

Free Cholesterol test $19.99

Olay body wash $2.00 off Rite -aid, $2.oo MQ, Plus FREE lotion with body wash purchase MQ.

The best part was every employee went out of there way to help me. Again talk about night and day.
Overall I did well :) I called to tell you guy's about the extra deals but I think you got great deals too.

What am I thinking I am sure you ladies did well to. Start The CAR!!!!

Love you like a rock!!

1 comment: