Friday, December 3, 2010

Rockin' December

Had a great day today!

I live here in NC where we have golden diamond encrust cows that charge  five dollars for a gallon of milk, thank God for Bi Lo:

1  gal Milk 4.69 expires 12/3/10 had 4 red coupons
-1.00-1.00-1.00-1.00-0.50 = .19 for a gallon of milk that we have to drink quickly but if it goes bad tomorrow that's .19 for a gallon of milk, my son pays .60 for school milk.

I also picked up 1 pack of Golden Oreo cakesters 1.64 w/1.00 off Nabisco cookies wyb a gal of "MILK" hee hee = .64

MT Olive peppers 4 @ 1.23 w/4 -.50 coupons which doubled so another 4.00 off  = .96 for all 4

Then I drive to CVS YEAH!!!!!


Fill the Concerta script (boo - no $25 gift card with a new prescription) 186.40 but wait for it.......

I have a coupon that makes it free... oh yeah uh huh its not even my birthday, but I dance anyway.

I am walking around the store waiting for the prescription.. I am looking for EOS the lip balm ball...2.99 gb 2.99 in ecb... ah ha I find it in some obscure location no where near the other lip stuff... the pharmacist calls me I head to the pharmacy and I pass Complete contact cleaning solution for 9.99 gb 9.99 ecb so I snatch that up too.  I use the ECB I have from last week to pay for everything and 2.48 oop... drum roll....  Between Bi Lo & CVS  I spent 4.26 for 218.30 worth of items with tax!!!! woo hoo spinning in my chair..weeeee

2 comments:

  1. You just can't get red peppers for under a dollar anywhere,so who couldn't have red peppers for $0.19!!! Mt. olive red peppers are the way to go, I got 6 for $0.50 each so you win the prize :)

    ReplyDelete