Monday, January 17, 2011

Bammy, Breadfruit, Codfish, Callaloo and Canned Cheese!!

Yeah!
One of the store's in Newnan is now carrying a large assortment of Jamaican foods. I can't wait to make Sunday breakfast for the folks from Kansas and Texas!

Got two gallon's of free milk and four packages of Special K snack bars for six dollar's, funny still have some Smart Balance milk but that will expire on March 11th... still something scary about that. LOL Oh well at the least we can eat cereal morning noon and night.

Got some more bread making supplies yeast and flour, it is amazing how good home made bread is and so easy to make.

Got my $20.00 play money from rite aid and visited the new CVS which is closer to home. It is bigger than the one I usually go to, but I may still visit my friends at the one I have usually gone to. My rite aid people once again helped me get my news papers for $3.00 for two ( plus my 10%) and were just awesome!

E is doing well no additional pain and she will be fine, just awaiting the insurance company's decision and life will go on. After seeing the news about the five teenagers who hit two electric poles and were hospitalized, I have to think that it was divine intervention that stole E's driver's licenses, just to keep her out of harms way during a feast time of excess and in what has been road conditions that have challenged even the most experienced driver's.

Big J is doing well at work, he has been able to prove all he says is true, sorry I can't explain further, too often what he explains about work is all ancient Greek to me, I would need Acheron to translate, but it is always good to see him happy. He did pass along his idea that his ex-wife wants to be my new BFF to his friend Steve, which resulted in a call from Steve's wife (the other person who wishes to be my new BFF) to gossip about the situation, thankfully that call came as we were entering the emergency room, so I could honestly say I needed to go. John was able to help fix there water well, which hasn't been working for a month, and a month in which Steve was hospitalized. Thankfully he is OK, Steve is a really good person ( even if he is a republican, just teasing), and a great friend to the family, I will do a better job to introduce him next time we are all around.

Oh well the only BFF's I need are members of the Coupon Sister Activate blog :)

FORM OF..... A Super saving, family loving... BFF!!!

LOL, my love to everyone.

:)

So we are all good in Newnan.

No comments:

Post a Comment