Monday, November 1, 2010

Even better deal for Venus Razors and Secret Clinical deoderant

Ok, Target has the Venus Breeze razors for $7.99 each, but when you buy 2 you get a free $5.00 Target gift card. However, if you buy all these on one ticket you get more than just the gift card.

Then you use the P&G 10/31 Buy one Venus cartridge and get a free Secret Clinical (up to $9.00) you use two coupons and you get two free.

Then you use P&G 10/31 coupon on the next page, Buy one Secret deodorant and get $5.00 off one Olay bar, body wash, in shower body lotion (had no idea they had such things..) or hand and body lotion. use two coupons to get $10.00 off. I got the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Advanced Anti Aging Body Wash - Exfoliate & Replenish, so I can fight ALL 7 signs of my aging.

Then you use P&G 10/31 a few pages over on the bottom left, Buy 2 Secret deodorants and get one free Old Spice body spray. Try the Denali scent if they have any, that one smells pretty good and is not too over powering.

So the total out of pocket is $16.00 for the razors there is a dollar amount limit to the free coupons as I listed above, (but when I did it at CVS they gave me the full value of $9.39 on the deodorant) you get back $5.00 in the gift card. This deal works best for me at Target because I have 2 $5.00 gift cards already, but you can also do as I did and buy them at CVS because you get back $4.00 in rewards on the Olay, and I got an extra $3.00 off when you spend $15.00 from the machine. I am returning the cartridge I purchased at CVS today, I will fill you in on how that goes.

happy shopping!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment