Friday, November 5, 2010

Wahoo! again :)

Now we all know Oprah has her ah ha moments, well I get my Wahoo moments!
Today's wahoo moment....

Going to CVS which was right across form both a Publix and Kroger... Wahoo

Having a sales associate that was not only helpful but kind....WAhoo!

Having him find the product I was looking for....WAHoo!

Paying $0.91 cents for a Bayer USB contour meter (regularly $74.99) and a snickers with almonds ($0.86 on sale) ...WAHOo!

Getting $11.00 back in CVS play money...WAHOO!

Now seriously why is everyone not couponing? Oh well more deals for us!!

Ok can I get a wahoo from my sister?

Coupon Sisters Activate!!!
Form of a super saving machine!!!

:)

P.S.
So many amazing deals today, too many to type up tonight, but let's just say that clinical secret was in the mix again. Hey for free, who could not smell fresh and clean

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment