Monday, November 1, 2010

Venus Razors and Secret Clinical deoderant update...

I was able to return the cartridges to CVS and got back $9.66, which was the total cash I spent on the entire transaction, so in essence I got everything there for free. Wahoo!

I then went to Target and got a Venus Spa Breeze razor ($7.99), and a 4 pack cartridge ($12.99). This gave me a free $5.00 Target gift card for future use.

I used the 2 coupons for the FREE Secret Clinical strength (2 @ $7.59 each = $15.18)
Then the 2 coupons for $5.00 off Olay body wash, I just got the large one's since they did not have any special on the anti aging one's. (2 @ $5.04 each = $10.08)
Then coupon for the Free Old Spice body spray (1 @ $3.99)and yes they had the Denali, yeah!

My total was $23.23, and I use my 2 $5.00 Target gift cards from a previous purchase, which left me with $13.23 to pay in cash, and another $5.00 target gift card for future use.

So all together I got a razor with cartridge refills and a 4 pack of cartridges, three body washes, three deodorants, two tooth brushes, a bag of candy, a bottle of dish washing liquid, and a body spray for $13.23. For which I got back $7.00 in CVS play money and $5.00 in Target play money for future use.

Sooooo if I wanted to stretch my imagination my real total would be $1.23.

:)

P.S.
Now here is the funny thing I would NEVER play full price for these items, but hey who couldn't have FREE!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment