Thursday, November 11, 2010

GRRRR!!!

Ok, so I do not normally have an issue with not having my coupons in my paper.....

However.. this week I was missing my redplums from 2 of my 4 papers, sooooooooo I called the store and was informed I need to contact the newspaper, so checking my annoyance, I called the AJC customer service line, and was referred to another number, which I had to leave a message on. Still not happy. grrr...
However, surprise, surprise I got a call back, I called the number the lady left spoke with her and she said she would mail the missing ones to me. yea :)
Now I have not received them yet but we will see.
But then I went to publix and they still had two double papers left, so I grabbed them, I checked them in the store and saw that they still had the coupons in the one I check, I assumed (which made an A$$ out of me and, well just me) and when I got home same thing!!
I called again and I am now waiting for a call back..... grrr.
Well as Scarlet says, tomorrow is another day, I still have faith.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Spoke with that nice lady again and she is sending 2 more for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the number to call is 404-526-2277, it says something about dealers but they do assist consumers there. just leave you name and number and you should get a call back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! guess what came in the mail today :)

    ReplyDelete